ZAVADKA RYMANIVS'KA

1885

Patronage of the B. V. Mary

ZAVADKA RYMANIVS'KA
The tserkva was newly renovated and is used by the Polish Roman Catholic parish. The Ukrainian parish, which was formed about 1566, possessed 75 acres of fields and 80 acres of meadows to support the parish priest. The last parish priest Rev. Rostyslav Shumylo (1894-1944) was murdered here by Polish bandits, at the end of W.W.II.