VOROBLYK SHLYAKHETS'KYJ

1879

Dormition of the B. V. Mary

VOROBLYK SHLYAKHETS'KYJ
The tserkva is of modified Lemko architecture, and the old long timbers are covered with tin for protection. The bell tower is similar ii design to the tower in Voroblyk Korolivs'kyj. The. independent parish was joined with Voroblyk Korolivs'kyj into one parish in 1796. The tserkva was lightly refurbished and is used by the Polish Roman Catholic community.