VOLYA NYZHNYA

1812/1904

St. Nicholas/St. John the Baptist

VOLYA NYZHNYA
The tserkva, now used by the Polish Roman Catholic church, appears to be renovated in places. The village was completely destroyed during and after the evacuation proceedings of 1945-47. Now one can see a few new homes being erected along the road. Prior to W.W.II, the tserkva and the chapel were used by 800 parishioners.