VILKHOVETS'

1934

St. Nicholas

VILKHOVETS'
The tserkva is used by the Ukrainian Catholic church. It is interesting to note that the first tserkva in this locality was purchased in Hungary, taken apart, transported, and erected here in 1792. Born here was Frants Levynskyj, who was a judge, whose interests were with aeronautics. In 1895 he published a book entitled Air Gliding.