Only the bell tower and the wrought iron cross remain from the tserkva in the village of Terka. The masonry tserkva was slowly taken apart for building materials by the Polish population. Under one of the old linden trees we find a communal grave. This is the grave of 33 Ukrainians burned by the Poles on July 9, 1946. The youngest was Volodymyr Vayda at 3, while the oldest was Dmytro Vayda at 85. Six members of the Diak, four of the Vayda, three of the Romants'o families, and many more died here. May they all rest in peace.