SEREDNYE SELO

1909

Dormition of the B. V. Mary

SEREDNYE SELO
A masonry bell tower and a stone hedge is all that remains of the tserkva in Serednye Selo. The yard is used for storage of lumber and building materials. The tserkva that was used by almost 1000 Ukrainian parishioners, was destroyed in 1945, during the brutal expulsion of the Ukrainian population by the Polish government.