SELYS'KA

1866

St. Michael, the Archangel

SELYS'KA
This tserkva served both Selys'ka and an adjoining village, Poruby, 2 miles distant. The tserkva was closed for some time, but is now used by the Polish Roman Catholic parish. It is pleasant to note that the domes on the tserkva are being restored, and not exchanged for the Latin style gothic towers.