RYABE

1858

St. Nicholas, the Miracle Worker

RYABE
The tserkva in Ryabe is of three room, two story log construction. The Tartars carried off many slaves from Ryabe in 1672. One of these slaves, by the name of Tan'ka, fled from the convoy and returned to her village with the aid of her dog named Sora. The tserkva has been used by the Polish Roman Catholics since 1971.