Shown in the photograph is the tserkva, reconstructed as a Polish kostel. The original church had only one dome, as can be seen in the drawings in section three of this publication. We visited Roztoky Dolishni at a time when the builders were burning remnants of the tserkva's ikonostasis and other sacral belongings. The fire died out due to a heavy downpour of rain and we had an opportunity to sift through it. Two paintings from the ikonostasis and the certificate of consecration of the tserkva, dated 1830, were found and are shown here.
St. Michael the Archangel
* Enlarged in 1983, (two towers and a church-porch added on the west side) per Stanislaw Krycinski's "Cerkwie w Bieszczadach", 1995