PASHOVA

1750

Synaxis of the B. V. Mary

PASHOVA
Originally the tserkva in Pashova was part of the parish in Tyryava Volos'ka, where the tserkva no longer exists. Eventually Pashova became an independent parish. Prior to the brutal expulsion of the Ukrainian population, some 1200 Ukrainians were served by this tserkva. The temple has been serving the Polish Roman Catholic parish for some time.