MYSTSOVA

St. Paraskeva/Chapel of St. Nicholas

1796/1796

MYSTSOVA
Tserkva in Mystsova is used by the Polish Roman Catholic church and is in good condition. The cemetery chapel, on the other hand, has completely deteriorated. A tall wooden bell tower stood in front of the tserkva. A few days before our visit the tower crashed down in a storm. The tall and heavy timbers were still lying in front of the tserkva. The parish priest before and during W.W.II was Rev. Stefan Shalash who was born in 1890, ordained in 1923, and shot by Polish bandits soon after W.W.II
MYSTSOVA