MYLYK

Sts. Kosmas and Damian

1813

The oldest notes about Mylyk appear from July 26, 1575, when the Roman Catholic Bishop of Krakiw donated land for the residence of the Ukrainian Catholic parish priest. The property, just before W.W.II, amounted to 25 acres of arable land, 25 acres of meadows and 42 acres of forest. The tserkva, that was used by some 730 parishioners before W.W.II, stood unattended for a long time. In the eighties, it became the property of Polish Roman Catholics. MYLYK