MOROKHIV

1837

Presentation of Our Lord

MOROKHIV
The tserkva is used and cared for by the Orthodox parish. During our visit, the parish priest was preparing children for their first Holy Communion. The tserkva in the adjoining village, Zavadka Morokhivs'ka, no longer exists. It was burned down, together with the village, during evacuation proceedings in 1946. More about this at the end of the chapter.