LISKOVATE

1832

Nativity of the B. V. Mary

LISKOVATE
The tserkva in Liskovate is a fine example of the Boyko sacral architecture. It was erected using the three room design, and features square roofs, one over each room of the structure. The temple was built by Iwan Rak from Lopusyanka, and Wasyl Tymchak from Lisovka. As one can see from the photograph, the tserkva needs refurbishing. Since 1974 it is used by the Polish Roman Catholic community.