LISHCHYNY

1835

St. Luke the Apostle

LISHCHYNY
Possessions of the parish included 40 acres of fields, 15 acres of meadows, and 15 acres of forest. The tserkva and its possessions were confiscated by the Polish government in 1946, when the Ukrainian population was expelled. The tserkva was closed for about 35 years, but now has been reshingled and is used by the Orthodox community