KOROLEVA RUS'KA

Nativity of the B. V. Mary

1815

Located three miles apart are Koroleva Rus'ka and Koroleva Pols'ka. The names reflect the ethnic origin of the population. The tserkva at one time served nearly 700 parishioners. After WWII all Ukrainians from the village were evacuated and the locality renamed Koroleva Hirna. The Polish Roman Catholics have been using the tserkva since 1981.