DZYURDZIV

1899

Nativity of the B. V. Mary

DZYURDZIV
After the expulsion of 33 families to the Ukrainian RSR on May 15, 1945, the tserkva in Dzyurdziv stood closed for more than 30 years. Recently it was given by the authorities to the Orthodox parish. The tserkva is being repaired and features a masonry tower for three bells. Nearby is an old cemetery where a number of old grave markers can be seen.