DOBRA SHLAKHETS'KA

1879

Exaltation of the Holy Cross

DOBRA SHLAKHETS'KA
The tserkva in Dobra Shlakhets'ka is three sectional and of old log construction. Interestingly, it has only two domes, one above the entrance and the other above the altar. Of high architectural value is the huge bell tower that belonged to the previous tserkva and was built in the 17th century (previous page). Standing in the village is also a roadside chapel. It has been partially refurbished but the cross has fallen inside its dome. The tserkva is used by the Polish Roman Catholic parish.