BLIKHNARKA

1801

Sts. Kosmas and Damian

BLIKHNARKA
This tserkva was part of the parish in Vysova. On October 7, 1868, the communities of Vysova and Blikhnarka purchased their lands from the landowner, Vladyslav Vojtsikovski, through the efforts of Rev. Viktor Salamon. Prior to the expulsion of Ukrainians, the tserkva served some 700 faithful but is now used by the Orthodox parish.