BEREHY DOLISHNI

1844

St. Michael the Archangel

BEREHY DOLISHNI
The parish in Berehy Dolishni counted almost 1000 souls. To maintain the church and the parish priest, the community owned 80 acres of land and 25 acres of meadows. To this they added eggs, bread, and firewood. In 1973 the tserkva became the property of the Polish Roman Catholic parish and its name was changed to the kostel of the Mother of God.